Thu, Jun 01|
Fort Edmonton Park
Fort Edmonton Park
Self Guided fieldtrip. Tickets include park admission, midway rides and games, street car and train.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2023, 9:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fort Edmonton Park, 7000 143 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 4P3, Canada
About the Event
This is a self-guided Field Trip.
We can explore the park at our own pace. Tickets are general admission to the park, including access to midway rides & games, train, and street car.
● Recommended Ages: All Ages
● This is a Roots only event
● Any specific dress/attire required? Field trips happen rain or shine so dress according to the weather! We recommend comfortable layers and closed toe shoes that are good for walking.
● Should guests bring lunch? There are four dining options available throughout the park or you may bring your own packed lunch. There are several outdoor eating spaces available (Gyro Park, 1920s Street, Indigenous People Experience, etc.) Please note, they are first come first serve.
● Are younger (non-participating) siblings welcome? Yes, you must register them if they will be attending with
● Arrival Time: 9:15 am They open the gates for us earlier than the public. So please be on time. If you are running late, please text the organizer, Adrianna, at 587-703-4457.
● Cancellation Policy: Refunds available until the registration deadline. After that, tickets are non-refundable. If you can’t make it due to illness, send the organizer a message and she can try to get you a refund, but there are no guarantees.
● Registration deadline date for attendees: April 13, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
Children ages 2 & under: free but must register
Children ages 3- 17: $18.40/child
First Adult: FREE (there are only 5 free chaperone tickets given to us, please only take one per family)
Extra Adults: Need to purchase thier ticket directly from Fort Edmonton Park online PRIOR to the fieldtrip date. We are receiving early entrance and the ticket booths will not yet be opened to the park.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Organizer Contact: Adrianna DeBoer, 587-703-4457, firstname.lastname@example.org