Wed, Nov 08|
Parkdale Grace Fellowship Church
Pysanky Workshop (Calgary)
Students will learn the skill of Ukrainian egg decorating
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2023, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Parkdale Grace Fellowship Church, 2608 1 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 0C4, Canada
About the Event
Pysanky is the craft of decorating eggs using beeswax and dyes using intricate designs. Students will be using an open flame, so parent involvement is required especially for younger students.
Allergy Alert : Raw eggs are being used for this class
If time allows, parents will be allowed to do their own egg free of charge.
- This event is open to Roots families only.
- Recommended Ages: 5+ (younger children cannot attend due the open flames being used in the class)
- Registration deadline date: Thursday November 2nd at midnight
- Are younger (non-participating) siblings welcome? no, younger siblings cannot attend due to open flames beign used in the class)
- Arrival Time: 12:45pm
- Refund Policy: no refunds past registration deadline of November 2nd
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- Parents are responsible to stay on site at the venue during class time in case of an emergency. Should you not be able to stay, a letter with the parent signature, stating who is responsible for your child in your absence (an adult staying on site), must be given to the event organizer.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be canceled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are not always available.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
ORGANIZER CONTACT INFORMATION
Tammy Eacott - TammyE@RootsHomeEd.com or phone: 403-616-1381