Winter Swim Lessons (Calgary Gym Program)
Time & Location
About the Event
Daily swimming lessons for 1 week using the swim to survive format. A swim ability form will be required to be completed for each student prior to the first day of classes. This will be e-mailed to you by the Roots office 2 weeks before classes begin.
Suitable for ages 4 and up.
Monday December 7 - Friday December 11
Daily @ 1:30-2:30pm
Registration Deadline Date: Wednesday, November 11th, 2020
Non-Roots Student: $52 (ages 4-5), $42 (ages 6+)
Roots Student: $38
**These prices include PayPal fees.**
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code FundingWSwim at checkout.
Dress: Have your child dress appropriately for swimming class. Students need to be in swimming suits and long hair pulled back off the child’s face.
- (1) We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- (2) Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- (3) There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- (4) Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at facilities.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refunds.
Health Concerns: The registration asks for student’s personal health information, so staff can adequately prepare any necessary modifications to their program. Note that this information will be passed on to class instructors to be used only for the purpose of instructing physical education classes safely. The onus is on parents to provide adequate information about the special medical needs of their children.
COVID Guidelines: Each facility has specific guidelines that must be followed for Roots students to participate in their programming. Please note the following:
- i) Guidelines to be determined closer to the activity date
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Contact the Roots office if you have any questions regarding this program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-616-1381
- Winter Swim Gr. 1-12 (Roots)$38$380$0
- Sold OutWinter Swim (Ages 4-5)$52$520$0