Mon, Jan 23|
Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre
Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre & Calligraphy Class
Time & Location
Jan 23, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre, 197 1 St SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4M4, Canada
About the Event
We will take a 45 minute tour of the Chinese Cultural Centre to learn about the history of the Chinese community in Calgary and the background and general condition of Chinese immigrants to Canada. After the tour we will have a 1 hour lesson on calligraphy. Everyone will get to take home a project at the end of the day.
- Registration Deadline is December 15, 2022
- Recommended Ages: all ages welcome (Payment is required for everyone attending)
- Only Roots families.
- Please arrive by 12:45pm - we will meet in the lobby of the Chinese Cultural Centre to take attendance
- No refunds after registration deadline of December 15th unless the even tneeds to be cancelled due to a lack of registrations then a full refund will be given.
- An adult is required to purchase a ticket and attend with their child to this event.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, TammyE@rootshomeed.com
Chinese Cultural Centre