Tue, Apr 05|
Calgary Gym: Baseball and Multi-Sport
Students will be learning how to play multi-sport Tuesdays and or Baseball on Thursdays.
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2022, 2:00 p.m.
Accurate Fieldhouse, 7575 57 St SE, Calgary, AB T2C 5M2, Canada
About the Event
Homeschool Sports Academy is offering two physical education classes this spring. Each class is 1 hour long, from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
Students will need their own baseball glove to participate in the Baseball program.
- Multi-Sport: Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 and May 3, 10 (Tuesdays)
- Baseball: April 7,14, 21, 28 and May 5, 12 (Thursdays)
- Registration Deadline: March 31st, 2022
- $120 for one program OR $180 for both programs
- You may sign up for just multi-sport or just baseball -- you do not have to sign up for both programs.
- To sign up for both programs and receive the multi-class discount, please select the "Baseball AND Multi-Sport" ticket.
- To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, at checkout please use the code GYMFUNDING.
Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts, Shoes.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at the facility.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
By registering for this event, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my children or myself due to Covid-19 associated with this event.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, email@example.com
Baseball - Thursdays 2-3pm
Multi-Sport - Tuesdays 2-3pm
Baseball AND Multi-Sport
Discounted price for registering for both classes.