Wed, Mar 09|
Calgary Gym: Ultimate Frisbee and Soccer
Students will be learning how to play Soccer on Tuesdays or Ultimate Frisbee on Thursdays.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 8:00 a.m.
Accurate Fieldhouse, 7575 57 St SE, Calgary, AB T2C 5M2, Canada
About the Event
Homeschool Sports Academy is offering two physical education classes to start the Winter season. Each class is 1 hour long, from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Soccer: Jan 11, 18, 25 and Feb 1, 8 & 15 (Tuesdays)
- Ultimate Frisbee: January 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10 & 17 (Thursdays)
- Registration Deadline: January 1st, 2022
- $105 for one program OR $160 for both programs
- You may sign up for just soccer or just frisbee -- you do not have to sign up for both programs.
- To sign up for both programs and receive the multi-class discount, please select the "Soccer AND Frisbee" ticket.
- To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, at checkout please use the code GYMFUNDING.
Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts, Shoes.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at the facility.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
Current regulations can be found at: https://open.alberta.ca/publications/cmoh-order-44-2021
- Students are not required to wear a mask during the class, but are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the building.
- Parents may stay and watch, but are required to wear masks.
- REP is not required for school programs.
- Please do not attend if students or parents show signs of illness. See: Alberta Health Checklist
By registering for this event, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my children or myself due to Covid-19 associated with this event.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultimate Frisbee -Thurs. 2-3pm
Soccer - Tuesdays 2-3pm
Frisbee AND Soccer
Discounted price for registering for both classes.