Mon, Nov 13|
Fairview Baptist Church
Calgary North Support Group - Monday, Nov. 13, 2023
November – Keeping the Vision
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2023, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. MST
Fairview Baptist Church, 3311 Centre St N, Calgary, AB T2E 2X7, Canada
About the Event
November – Keeping the Vision
“...henceforth be no longer children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine by the sleight of men and their cunning and craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;” Ephesians 4:14
Common Questions about Support Group Meetings
What happens at support group meetings?
This is a time for Roots parents and children to come together to enjoy one another’s company while supporting each other on our homeschooling journey. Our meetings follow a basic format of announcements, testimonies, main topic/ discussion and end with small group prayer time. Coffee, tea, and snacks are provided for the parents only. Bring a snack for your child to eat in your vehicle on the way home.
Can I bring my children?
Absolutely, bring your children!
- Crawlers – Age 3 will go in the “nursery”
- Aged 4 & up Children will be split into age-specific groups to participate in activities/games appropriate for their age. Note that due to the space availability at each support group venue, children may be grouped differently.
Parents keep their tiny ones with them since we’re not set up to provide that level of care.
Parents Please Note:
- Registration for each meeting is not required but it is recommended, so we can have your name tags printed and signing in children can be expedited upon arrival. It also helps us to ensure we have the proper number of workers to kids’ ratio in each class.
- Make sure kids come dressed in proper clean indoor footwear for running (no flip flops or winter boots)
- Put all coats backpacks and extra shoes against the walls in designated classrooms to keep the hallways clear in case of an emergency.
- Bring labelled water bottles for children (due to allergies, please save snacks for the children for the drive home).
- Remind children to be respectful of the leaders and listen to the instructions being given. It is a more enjoyable experience when everyone listens!
- Take everyone to the washroom before signing them in at the check in table.
By registering for this event, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, email@example.com
MONDAY, Nov. 13 - Mom
Please keep your tiny ones with you since we’re not set up to provide that level of care.$0.00Sale ended
MONDAY, Nov. 13 (Ages 8+)$0.00Sale ended
MONDAY, Nov. 13 (Ages 4-7)
Children must be potty-trained before they can go into this class.$0.00Sale ended
MONDAY, Nov. 13 - Toddler
(Crawlers - Age 3)$0.00Sale ended