Mon, Sept 13|
Harvest Hills Alliance Church
Calgary North Support Group - Sept 2021
Time & Location
Sept 13, 2021, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Harvest Hills Alliance Church, 10099 HARVEST HILLS BLVD NW, Calgary, AB T3K 4W9, Canada
About the Event
September - Roots, Let’s Reconnect & Renew Relationships!
Are you a veteran homeschooler or maybe this is your first year with Roots, either way you will want to join us for this meeting. We want to create opportunities for you to get to know each other, find out further details about the coming year and fellowship.
Common Questions about Support Group Meetings
What happens at support group meetings?
This is a time for Roots parents and children to come together to enjoy one another’s company while supporting each other on our homeschooling journey. Our meetings follow a basic format of announcements, devotional, main topic/ discussion and ends with small group prayer time. Coffee, tea, and snacks are provided for the parents only.
Can I bring my children?
Absolutely, bring your children!
Crawlers – Age 3 will go in the “nursery”
Aged 4-6 children have their own class with age-appropriate activities. Children must be potty-trained before they can go into this class.
Ages 7 and up to the gym where they may spend some time all together and part of the time divided into two groups.
Please encourage your children to participate in the planned activities. Parents keep their tiny ones with them since we’re not set up to provide that level of care.
Things to Note:
- Registration for each meeting is not required but it is recommended, so we can have your name tags printed and signing in children can be expedited upon arrival.
- Make sure kids come dressed in proper clean indoor footwear for running (no flip flops or winter boots)
- Please put all coats backpacks and extra shoes against the walls in designated classrooms to keep the hallways clear in case of an emergency.
- Bring labelled water bottles for children (due to allergies, please save snacks for the drive home).
- Please remind children to be respectful of the leaders and listen to the instructions being given. It is a more enjoyable experience when everyone listens!
- Please take everyone to the washroom before signing them in to their appropriate classes.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sept. 13, 2021 - Mom
Please keep your tiny ones with you since we’re not set up to provide that level of care.
Sept 13, 2021 - Toddler
(Crawlers - Age 3)
Sept 13, 2021 (Ages 4-6)
Children must be potty-trained before they can go into this class.
Sept 13, 2021 (Ages 7+)