Wed, Jun 07|
Camp Little Red
Camp Little Red Horsemanship Workshop June 7th
Time & Location
Jun 07, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. MDT
Camp Little Red, Box 334, Bowden, AB T0M 0K0, Canada
About the Event
The day will include a horsemanship lesson, a chapel time and other activities such as a craft or game. This is open to Roots families and other homeschool families.
Camp Little Red (Bowden). Please visit the camp’s website (camplittlered.com) for map and directions. Last year, following GPS got several families lost. PLEASE look at the WEBSITE for directions! Cell phone coverage is spotty and calling for directions the morning of the event may not be helpful.
Registration Deadline is May 31, 2023.
- Students 6 years old and older are welcome to attend.
- Parents and younger siblings are welcome to stay for the day.
Use the coupon code CampRed for any Roots registered students tickets (grades 1-12 only) who choose to pay directly from family funding for this event
- Lunch is provided for the students and is included in their ticket price.
- Lunch for parents and younger siblings can be purchased seperately for $6 per person
- Please list any allergies or dietary restrictions when registering.
- Parents and siblings who stay at the camp and bring their own lunch do not require any tickets.
- Arrive by 9:15am
- Please bring cowboy boots if your child has them
- Helmets are provided for the students
- Minimum of 10 students, maximum of 24
- If there is enough interest we can run a second workshop the following week.
- Please bring Alberta Health Care Cards for participating students.
By registering for the Roots Gym program or other activity that requires physical exertion, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Becky Schreiner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 403-830-5935
Camp Little Red - Student
Ticket price includes horsemanship workshop, chapel time, games and lunch.
Camp Little Red - Lunch
Lunch for a parent or sibling.