Wed, Jan 11|
Inglewood Curling Club
Curling Lessons (Calgary)
5 weeks of lessons on Wednesday afternoons
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2023, 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Inglewood Curling Club, 19 Gosling Way SE, Calgary, AB T2B 3V7, Canada
About the Event
Wednesdays from 12:30-2:00pm (1.5 hrs)
January 11, 18, 25 and February 1, 8
Registration Deadline: December 28, 2022
To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code Curling2022 at checkout.
- Recommended Ages: 8+
- Only open to Roots families
- Dress: Comfy clothes, warm enough to be on ice, and clean running shoes that are NOT worn into the facility.
- Curling equipment provided.
- There is a viewing area for families to hang out and watch the lessons
- Please arrive by 12:15pm
- In order to keep our costs down, we require 6 parent volunteers each week.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- Parents are responsible to stay on site at the venue during class time in case of an emergency. Should you not be able to stay, a letter with the parent signature, stating who is responsible for your child in your absence (an adult staying on site), must be given to the event organizer.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be canceled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are not always available.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
By registering for the Roots Gym program or other activity that requires physical exertion, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Jennifer Scholten, email@example.com, 403-680-5369