Wed, Nov 15|
Fall Gym Class (Edmonton)
Learn different sports from a certified trainer over 5 weeks.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2:30 p.m. – Dec 13, 3:30 p.m.
St. Albert, 400 Campbell Rd, St. Albert, AB T8N 0R8, Canada
About the Event
Date: Wednesday, Nov 15, 22, 29, Dec 6, 13
Time: 2:30-3:30 (arrive at 2:15)
Ages 6 - 8: 3 days Camp Games; 2 days soccer
Ages 9+: 2 days soccer; 3 days basketball
Held at Servus Place we will be taught the skills for different sports. There will be a certified coach to lead the class. Please remind your children they are there to learn and participate.
- This event is only open to ROOTS families. Sept 27 registration opens to non-Roots families if tickets are still available.
- Recommended Ages: 6+
- Registration deadline date: Oct 4
- Are younger (non-participating) siblings welcome? Parents can wait in bleachers on the side or at the tables
- Arrival Time: 2:15; dressed and ready to start at 2:30
- Refund Policy: no refunds past registration deadline of Oct 4
Participants should come dressed in clean and comfortable indoor running shoes (no barefeet), labelled waterbottle, comfortable exercise clothing
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- Parents are responsible to stay on site at the venue during class time in case of an emergency. Should you not be able to stay, a letter with the parent signature, stating who is responsible for your child in your absence (an adult staying on site), must be given to the event organizer.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be canceled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are not always available.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
ORGANIZER CONTACT INFORMATION
Diana Vanderwekken firstname.lastname@example.org
Gym - Age 6-8
Oct 04, 11:50 p.m.
Gym - Age 9+
Oct 04, 11:50 p.m.