Thu, Sep 10|
Fitset Ninja - Session 1 (Edmonton Gym Program)
Fitset Ninja's world class coaches are prepped and ready to help your ninja develop balance, coordination, strength, and confidence within a team environment this school year. This specialty gym class is specifically designed to accommodate home schoolers.
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2020, 11:30 a.m.
Fitset Ninja, 11511 120 St, Edmonton, AB T5G 2Y4, Canada
About the Event
Fashioned after a shift in the fitness industry towards functional movement as seen in obstacle course racing and on American Ninja Warrior. Expert instructors in OCR (obstacle course racing), ninja and parkour
Ages: Suitable for ages 5 and up
Thursdays from 11:30am - 1:00pm (1.5 hrs)
September 10, 17, 24 and October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Registration Deadline: Saturday, September 5, 2020
This fee will be prorated at a reduced rate for each week not invovled in classes. Fees for the whole program started at $197/student.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT CAN BE DONE DIRECTLY THROUGH THE FACILITY AFTER SEPTEMBER 5th
Mention that you want to sign up for the Roots gym program for a shortened program mentioned in this write up.
To pay from funding for this prgram, e-mail the Roots office at email@example.com to let us know that you want a PO for this program and that you have registered with the facility.
Dress: Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts, clean indoor shoes are required.
- (1)We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- (2) Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- (3) There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- (4) Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at facilities.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
Health Concerns: The attached registration asks for student’s personal health information, so staff can adequately prepare any necessary modifications to their program. Note that this information will be passed on to class instructors to be used only for the purpose of instructing physical education classes safely. The onus is on parents to provide adequate information about the special medical needs of their children.
COVID Guidelines: Each facility has specific guidelines that must be followed for Roots students to participate in their programming. Please note the following:
- i) There is limited space available for parents to stay in the building
- ii) Everyone is will need to wear a mask upon entry of facility and while waiting in the common areas
- ii) Students are not required to wear a mask during the activity
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Contact the Roots office if you have any questions regarding this program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-616-1381