Fitset Ninja - Session 2 (Edmonton Gym Program)
Time & Location
About the Event
Fashioned after a shift in the fitness industry towards functional movement as seen in obstacle course racing and on American Ninja Warrior. Expert instructors in OCR (obstacle course racing), ninja and parkour
Ages: Suitable for ages 5 and up
Thursdays from 11:30am - 1:00pm (1.5 hrs)
November 5, 12, 19, 26 and December 3, 10, 17
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
Non-Roots Student: $148
Roots Student: $130
**These prices include PayPal fees.**
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code FundingFN2 at checkout.
Dress: Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts, clean indoor shoes are required.
- (1)We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- (2) Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- (3) There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- (4) Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at facilities.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
Health Concerns: The attached registration asks for student’s personal health information, so staff can adequately prepare any necessary modifications to their program. Note that this information will be passed on to class instructors to be used only for the purpose of instructing physical education classes safely. The onus is on parents to provide adequate information about the special medical needs of their children.
COVID Guidelines: Each facility has specific guidelines that must be followed for Roots students to participate in their programming. Please note the following:
- i) There is limited space available for parents to stay in the building
- ii) Everyone is will need to wear a mask upon entry of facility and while waiting in the common areas
- ii) Students are not required to wear a mask during the activity
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Contact the Roots office if you have any questions regarding this program at email@example.com or 403-616-1381
- Fitset Ninja Session 2 (Roots)$130$1300$0
- Fitset Ninja Session 2 (NR)$148$1480$0