Wed, Sep 14|
Victoria Golf Club & Driving Range
Golf Lessons - Edmonton
5 Weeks of Golf Lessons
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2022, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Victoria Golf Club & Driving Range, 12130 River Valley Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 1L4, Canada
About the Event
Learn from a golf professional how to improve your golf swing and knowledge. These lessons will occur using the upper deck of the driving range. Tee times can be booked separately. Clubs are available for rent at the facility.
- Dates: September 14, 21, 28, October 5 & 12 (Wednesdays 2-3pm)
- Registration Deadline: September 9, 2022
- Recommended Ages: 6+
- This program will be offered only to Roots families.
- Parents and younger children are not allowed in the class, but can view most classes from the spectator areas.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Arrive by 1:45 to use the bathrooms before class begins. Arrive earlier if you need to rent clubs from clubhouse. Everyone MUST check in with the Roots representative each week
- PARENT SUPERVISORS: each week we need 2 parents to stay and help supervise the students. A sign up sheet will be at the first class.
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code EDGYM1 at checkout.
Have your child dress appropriately for the weather.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at the facility.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
By registering for this event, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my children or myself due to Covid-19 or any other virus associated with this event.
Lesley George 403-999-5692 email@example.com