Thu, Sep 17|
Arashi Do Martial Arts, Deerfoot North
Kickboxing (Calgary Gym Program)
Students will learn general fitness, coordination, agility, and flexibility.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2020, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Arashi Do Martial Arts, Deerfoot North, 101, 1120 53 Ave NE C, Calgary, AB T2E 6Y4, Canada
About the Event
Students will learn the basics of Muay Thai Kickboxing.
Suitable for ages 6 and up
Thursdays from 1:30pm - 2:30pm
(September 17, 24 and October 1, 8, 15, 22)
Registration Deadline Date: Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
Non-Roots Student: $88
Roots Student: $68
**These prices include PayPal fees.**
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code FundingKICK at checkout.
Dress: Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts. Shoes & Socks are not permitted on gym mats.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at the facilities.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refunds.
Health Concerns: The attached registration asks for student’s personal health information, so staff can adequately prepare any necessary modifications to their program. Note that this information will be passed on to class instructors to be used only for the purpose of instructing physical education classes safely. The onus is on parents to provide adequate information about the special medical needs of their children.
COVID Guidelines: Each facility has specific guidelines that must be followed for Roots students to participate in their programming. Please note the following:
- i) Everyone, including parents, must wear a mask upon entry of the facility
- ii) There is limited space available for parents to stay in the building. We ask parents to drop off students and then pick up immediately after classes have ended. The more parents in the building means less students that are allowed to participate.
- iii) Students are not required to wear a mask during the activity.
- iv) Do not bring students if they show signs of illness such as a fever or coughing. A COVID assessment form is required to be completed before starting of lessons in facility & they ask if any changes in health occur to notify the facility immediately.
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Contact the Roots office if you have any questions regarding this program at email@example.com or 403-616-1381
- Ticket type
Kickboxing (Roots Student)
Registered Roots students (Grades 1-12)Price$66.00
- Ticket type
Kickboxing (Non-Roots Student)
Grades 1-12 students who are not registered with Roots Homeschool.Price$88.00