Mon, Oct 24|
Learn to Skate & Power Skating - Edmonton
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2022, 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. MDT
St. Albert, 66 Hebert Rd, St. Albert, AB T8N 2X9, Canada
About the Event
5 weeks of skating lessons designed to improve your skating skills with hockey coach Kevin Filipowski. We will split into two levels "Learn to Skate" and "Power skating" based on the ability of skaters.
- Dates: Mondays October 24, 31, November 7, 14 & 21 (5 weeks)
- Times: 3:15-4:15pm weekly Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Recommended Ages: 5+ skater needs to be able to stand on ice on skates
- Registration Deadline: October 20, 2022
- Roots families only, will open to public on September 26th if room is available.
- Bring your own skates and dress for an indoor arena.
- Helmet and winter gloves are required for skating lessons. A csa approved hockey helmet is suggested, but any helmet will do
- Parents/siblings can watch the lessons from the stands
- We will need a minimum of 23 children to run the classes
Coupon Code: A coupon can be used for all Roots registered students in grades 1-12 for the 2022/23 school EDMONTONSKATE
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at the facility.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
By registering for this event, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my children or myself due to Covid-19 or any other virus associated with this event.
Adrianna DeBoer, 587-473-7550, firstname.lastname@example.org
Edmonton Skating$51.00Sale ended