Tue, Feb 21|
The Potter's House
Pottery Workshop (Calgary) Feb 7th OR Feb 21
Time & Location
Feb 21, 1:30 p.m.
The Potter's House, 283196 RR 290, Crossfield, AB
About the Event
NOTE: There are two available dates (February 7 OR February 21) 1:30-3:30 pm
Children will be taught to make a small piece by hand and also learn how to use the pottery wheel to make another small project. The cost of the workshop includes glazing.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Registration deadline is two weeks before the workshop:
- Registration Deadline: January 24, 2023 (for the Feb. 7 workshop)
- Registration Deadline: February 7, 2023 (for the Feb. 21 workshop)
- Coupon Code: POTTERY
- Open to all homeschooling families.
- Studio space is limited. A small lobby is available for parents to visit in while waiting, or you can wait in your vehicle. There is limited space for some parents to watch and help their children. Younger siblings can play outside while being supervised by their parents, weather permitting.
- Please arrive by 1:15pm to check-in.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Rebekah Schreiner, 403-830-5935, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pottery Workshop - Feb. 7
Pottery Workshop - Feb. 21