Q & A Session for New Families to Roots
Time & Location
About the Event
To regsiter for this event after 3pm on Sept 15th text Tammy Eacott at 403-616-1381 and the meeting code will be sent to you.
Congratulations on regsitering for homeschooling with Roots!
No matter if you are starting homeschooling for the first year or if you have just switched to Roots, there are many questions families have about the coming year. We want you to know that we are here for you and are ready to answer your questions!
Join Jennie Van Hooft (Interim Principal) & Tammy Eacott (Executive Admininstrator) for an online meeting where we will answer as many questions as time will permit. Ask whatever you are wanting to know or have been curious to know.
Here's a few things that you might be thinking about:
- Facilitators (who is it, when will you know?)
- Program Plans (what are they, how do you fill them out, is there help?)
- Funding (how much is there, what can be submitted, how do you submit for reimbursement, when can you be reimbursed?)
- Fieldtrips (Are there any?)
- Roots Community (How can you meet other families?)
Please write down your questions before hand so that we don't miss out on them!
We look forward to meeting and talking with you!
- Q&A Session September 15, 2020$0$00$0