Time & Location
Feb 27, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Rabbit Hill Snow Resort, 20715 57 Ave SW, Edmonton, AB T6Y 0J5, Canada
About the Event
- Recommended Ages: K - 12 (Younger siblings and parents are welcome. Younger children will be paying regular rates and can pay at customer service upon arrival, parents can purchase a ticket below),
- Registration deadline: February 17, 2023
- Open to all homeschooling families.
- Food: Bring lunch/snacks if planning to stay the full day
- Helmets are mandatory in the Terrain Park.
- Arrival Time: 9:00am - Upon arrival, please check-in with Lesley George to receive tickets.
- Rentals: Once all students have their lift tickets, they can then go to the Rental Shop, for those needing gear. Please sign the Rental Release Agreement ahead of time, as this will make for a quicker process through the rental shop.
- Lessons for all homeschools will be at 11 am, as we like to have the entire group together for their lesson.
- Any students arriving after 11 am will not get a lesson.
- We will always get the students who have either never ridden before, or are still very beginner, in a lesson first.
- Any student deemed by Snow School to be a more experienced rider may be asked to come back for their lesson, once an instructor is available.
- All lessons are for school aged children only (5 – 17 yrs)
Dress appropriately for the weather conditions. You will be more comfortable if you dress in layers of non-restrictive clothing that can be altered as the temperature changes. Suggested clothing:
- Warm, water-resistant jacket and snow pants
- Warm, water-resistant gloves/mitts
- Neck warmer or turtleneck sweater
- Long underwear
- Goggles or sunglasses
- Warm wool socks (1 pair only)
- Toque or Hat
- Helmets (which are included with the rental package)
By registering for the Roots Gym program or other activity that requires physical exertion, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Beth Podgurny 780-953-8393 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rabbit Hill-Lift Ticket&Lesson$26.00Sale ended
Rabbit Hill - Rentals
Includes: skis/snowboards, boots, helmet.$21.00Sale ended