Wed, Nov 02|
Oakridge Community Centre
Skating Lessons Calgary
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MDT
Oakridge Community Centre, 9504 Oakfield Dr SW, Calgary, AB T2V 0L1, Canada
About the Event
Learn how to skate or receive tips on how to skate better!
- Dates: November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (Wednesdays)
- Times: Same weekly time for each lesson/age group. Please arrive 15 minutes before your class begins.
- Ages 3-5: 10:00 am - 10:30 am (arrive 9:45 am)
- Ages 6-10: 10:30am - 11:00 am (arrive 10:15 am)
- Ages 11+: 11:00 am - 11:30 am (arrive 10:45 am)
- Recommended Ages: ages 3-5 (can be parented, parents can walk on ice in boots/shoes or skates), 6-10, 10+
- Registration Deadline: October 17, 2022
- Roots families only
- Bring your own skates and dress for an indoor arena.
- Parents/siblings can watch the lessons from the stands
- We will need a minimum of 5 children per age group to run the classes
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code CALGARYSKATE at checkout.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at the facility.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
By registering for this event, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
I voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my children or myself due to Covid-19 or any other virus associated with this event.
Jennifer Scholten, email@example.com, 403-680-5369
Skating (Ages 3-5)
Class begins at 10:00.
Skating (Ages 6-10)
Class begins at 10:30.
Skating (Ages 10+)
Class begins at 10:30.
WAITLIST Skating (Ages 6-10)
This is a waitlist to see if we have enough interest to create a second class for this age group. THIS IS NOT A TICKET TO PARTICIPATE!