Time & Location
Jan 17, 10:00 a.m. – Jan 19, 12:00 p.m.
Calgary, Bay 5, 3800 19 St NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6V2, Canada
About the Event
Jason de Leeuw of Father & Sons Power Equipment will be teaching with Jessica de Leeuw also on site to help facilitate this 2-day workshop. They will cover basic knowledge including (but not limited to):
- Spark plug
- General maintenance
- Possible lawn mower tune up
- Possible hands on work (if there's time)
- NOTE: This is a 2-Day workshop that runs on Tue, Jan. 17 & Thu, Jan. 19, from 10am-noon on both days.
- Recommended Ages: ages 11+ (Expectation for the kids to be teachable, quiet, and not running around the shop as it could pose a danger to the kids themselves, and to the other staff. They must try their best to remain focused)
- Registration Deadline: January 3, 2023
- Class size: Maximum 5 students
- Open to all homeschool families.
- Attire: Wear clothes that can possibly be ruined from oil/grease in the shop and on the engines.
- Parents will only be able to drop off and pick up their children. We ask that parents stay within a close proximity fo the venue in the case of an emergency.
- Younger/non-participating siblings cannot attend.
- Please arrive by 9:55 am
- No refunds, unless Roots needs to cancel the event due to minimum of 4 students not being met then a full refund wil be given
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, TammyE@rootshomeed.com
Small Engine Basics Jan 17&19