Tue, Nov 28|
Maxbell Theatre in the Arts Commons
Theatre Calgary - A Christmas Carol (Nov. 28)
A holiday classic returns!
Time & Location
Nov 28, 2023, 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Maxbell Theatre in the Arts Commons, 220 9 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5C4, Canada
About the Event
The Holiday Classic Returns
A timeless tale of redemption, told as only Theatre Calgary can tell it: full of life, spectacle, and backed by a huge cast. On Christmas Eve, Ebenezer Scrooge, a miser with a heart of stone, is visited by three ghosts who confront him with the consequences of his actions. As they show him his past, present, and future, he begins to recognize that there is more to life than money. But will he be saved from his horrible fate? Are these shadows of the things that will be or may be? Come relive Calgary’s favourite holiday tradition with friends and family.
- Recommended Ages: Parents are to use their discretion if this play is appropriate for their children. Suggested ages 8+. (for your review see the script for this play)
- Theatre Etiquette: Parents are responsible to oversee all of their children and ensure that they are not disrupting anyone else during the production. Note: You may not be allowed reentry if you leave the theatre during the play.
- Open to Roots Only? Or to the public? Roots only until December 1st then open to the general public
- Should guests bring lunch? Since this production runs through the lunch hour, you can bring your lunch and eat it during the intermission. Food or drinks are NOT to be consumed in the theatre itself. The intermission is only 15-20 minutes and there is no microwave or access to purchase food on premises.
- Arrival Time: 10:45am, we will be seated at 11 so anyone arriving past this time will not be allowed entry, please allow extra time for traffic and parking when planning your arrival time.
- Where Do we Meet the Group? We will meet in the hallway area of the Max Bell Theatre (look for the person holding a Roots sign) Arts Commons Map
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds past the registration deadline November 26th, 2023.
- Registration deadline date for attendees: November 26th
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program
Event Organizer Contact Info : Tammy Eacott 403-616-1381 TammyE@RootsHomeEd.com
A Christmas Carol - Nov. 28$22.00Sold Out
This event is sold out