Thu, Sep 29|
Pegasus Gymnastics East Location
Trampoline Workshop (Calgary)
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 12:00 p.m.
Pegasus Gymnastics East Location, 11166 42 St SE #18, Calgary, AB T2C 0J9, Canada
About the Event
Learn how to jump, flip, and twist safely with certified coaches. Athletes will review basic trampoline safety and skills like back drops, front drops and rollers and then progressing to inversions and flips
Please note that this is a 2 day program (September 27 and 29), but you can choose either the group A from 12-1pm class OR group B 1-2pm class.
- Registration Deadline is September 18, 2022.
- Ages: 6+ (Roots families only)Wear shorts & t-shirt (no jeans allowed). Long hair must be pulled back off of face
- Parents and younger siblings can stay in the viewing area but cannot be in the gym area
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time to use the washroom and change
- No refunds past the Registration Deadline.
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, please use the code PEGASUS at checkout.
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Tammy Eacott, 403-616-1381, TammyE@RootsHomeEd.com
Sept 27 & 29 12-1pm
Group A 12:00pm - 1:00pm$47.50Sale ended
Sept 27&29 1-2pm
Group B 1:00pm - 2:00pm$47.50Sale ended