Wed, Apr 26|
Parkdale Grace Fellowship Church
Unique Stained Glass Works April (Calgary)
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2023, 10:00 a.m.
Parkdale Grace Fellowship Church, 2608 1 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 0C4, Canada
About the Event
Each workshop come complete with pre-cut and ready to be assembled stained glass kit. Your student will learn the basic techniques and skills to complete your project taught by Unique Stained Glass Works Artist (https://www.usgworks.ca/services) and former teacher Bill Anthony. Your student will learn to foil, solder and assemble a pre-cut design.
There are four available workshops with a maximum of 6 students per workshop:
- 10:00 am - 10:40 am Kite (40 minute project) - $35
- 10:50 am - 12:20 pm Butterfly (1.5 hour project) - $51
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Tulip (1.5 hour project) - $45
- 2:10 pm - 3:40 pm Sailboat (1.5 hour project) - $51
- Required Age: students must be a minimum of 8 years old to participate (Parents are welcome to purchase a ticket and join in on the class too!) Due to space and safety concerns younger siblings are not permitted to participate. Parents with younger children can wait in an adjoining room.
- Registration Deadline: April 11th, 2023
- Open to all homeschooling families.
- Please wear clothes suitable to crafting. An apron cover is recommended but not necessary.
- Please eat before or after class - no food permitted during class.
- Arrival Time: 15 mins prior to class.
- Cancellation Policy: Sorry, no refunds.
- Payment: Registered Roots students in grades 3-12 can pay directly using their family funding by using the coupon code StainedGlass2 (Note: Coupons can only be used for Roots students; Please use a separate registration for any non-Roots students, or adults wanting to participate along with your Roots student).
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Stained Glass - Kite
10:00am - 10:40am (40 minutes) Student MUST be minimum of 8 years old to participate$35.00Sale ended
Stained Glass - Butterfly
10:50am - 12:20am (90 minutes) Student MUST be minimum of 8 years old to participate$51.00Sold Out
Stained Glass - Tulip
12:30pm - 2:00pm (90 minutes) Student MUST be minimum of 8 years old to participate$45.00Sold Out
2:10pm - 3:40pm (90 minutes) Student MUST be minimum of 8 years old to participate$51.00Sold Out