Thu, Apr 08|
Volleyball Calgary Gym
Have a blast as you come learn the basics of volleyball!
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2021, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Accurate Fieldhouse, 7575 57 St SE, Calgary, AB T2C 5M2, Canada
About the Event
Students will be taught the basics of volleyball for 6 weeks of classes.
Suitable for ages 6 and up.
Thursdays from 12:30pm - 1:30pm OR 2:00-3:00pm
(April 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6 & 13)
Registration Deadline Date: Tuesday April 6th, 2021
Non-Roots Student: $132
Roots Student: $99.50
**These prices include PayPal fees.**
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, at checkout please use the code FUNDINGVB1 for the 12:30 session, and FUNDINGVB2 for the 2:00 session.
Dress: Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts, Shoes & Socks are not permitted on gym mats.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at facilities.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
Health Concerns: The attached registration asks for student’s personal health information, so staff can adequately prepare any necessary modifications to their program. Note that this information will be passed on to class instructors to be used only for the purpose of instructing physical education classes safely. The onus is on parents to provide adequate information about the special medical needs of their children.
COVID Guidelines: Each facility has specific guidelines that must be followed for Roots students to participate in their programming. Please note the following:
- i) There is limited space available for parents to stay in the building. We ask parents to drop off students and then pick up immediately after classes have ended.
- ii) Students are not required to wear a mask during the activity
- iii) Do not bring students if they show signs of illness such as a fever or coughing.
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Contact the Roots office if you have any questions regarding this program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-616-1381
Registered Roots students (Grades 1-12). Classes will run from 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
Volleyball 12:30 (Non-Roots)
Grades 1-12 students who are not registered with Roots. Classes will run from 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
Volleyball 2:00 (Roots)
Registered Roots students (Grades 1-12). Classes will run from 2:00pm - 3:00pm.
Volleyball 2:00 (Non-Roots)
Grades 1-12 students who are not registered with Roots for the school year. Classes will run from 2:00pm - 3:00pm.