Wed, Feb 07|
Dutch Delicious Bakery, Edmonton
Dutch Delicious Bakery 2.0 (Edmonton)
The pastry edition.
Time & Location
Feb 07, 2024, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Dutch Delicious Bakery, Edmonton, 13232 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 4N4, Canada
About the Event
Students are shown how to decorate a cake. Then they get to work with marzipan and buttercream to make their own pastry!
Please pay at the counter on arrival. Arrive with enough time to pay before the class starts. We will be starting promptly at 10:00 am.
Note: Since their team is working around the field trip, it gets quite busy and takes away from the experience of the field trip if there are too many people in the back of the bakery. So, we need to keep the parents in the kitchen to a minimum. If you know another parent who is attending in the back that you trust to supervise and be responsible for your child(ren), let the organizer know that person's name and you may drop off your child with the responsible adult or wait in the store front area. Otherwise, parents can pay to attend the field trip in the back of the bakery with their child(ren).
- COST: $14
- This event is only open to ROOTS families. Roots only; will open up to public on Jan 15th if tickets are still available.
- Recommended Ages: Gr. K-12. If a parent is already paying to attend in the back with their other children, a 3 or 4 year old sibling may participate if paid for as a student.
- Are younger (non-participating) siblings welcome? Unfortunately, non-participating siblings cannot be in the kitchen at the back, but can wait with parents in the store front.
- Should guests bring lunch? No
- Arrival Time: 9:45 am
- Refund Policy: no refunds past registration deadline
- Registration deadline date: Jan 22
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- Parents are responsible to stay on site at the venue during class time in case of an emergency. Should you not be able to stay, a letter with the parent signature, stating who is responsible for your child in your absence (an adult staying on site), must be given to the event organizer.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be canceled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are not always available.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
ORGANIZER CONTACT INFORMATION
Adrianna DeBoer, 587-703-4457, email@example.com
- Ticket type
General $14 (Participating)
Pay at the counter on arrivalPrice$0.00Sale ended
- Ticket type