Fit Kids for Life (Calgary Gym Program)
Time & Location
About the Event
'Fit Kids For Life' – “As the owner of HSA, I am also the owner of COGO Performance Development, which is a Fitness and Performance company that has been training individuals from the regular Jills and Joes, as well as youth athletes of Calgary for almost 10 years. I want to bring fun fitness training aspects to kids in Calgary because having grown up in the 80’s, I've seen a huge decline in the 'Art of Play.' Being the father of two toddler boys, and an owner of a sports and fitness company, it is important for me to improve the quality of lives for kids by teaching exercise in so many different types of ways, whether it’s through obstacle race training, decathlon training, bodyweight games, and the list goes on. My purpose is to instill fun habits that will get these kids moving for life!” -Franco Gomez (owner of COGO Performance Development)
Suitable for ages 6 and up.
Thursdays from 12:30pm - 1:30pm OR 2:00-3:00pm
(February 25 and March 4, 11, 18, 25, and April 1)
Registration Deadline Date: Tuesday February 23, 2021
Non-Roots Student: $128
Roots Student: $96
**These prices include PayPal fees.**
Roots Families: To use your family funding for your registered Roots students, at checkout please use the code FUNDINGFK1 for the 12:30 session, and FUNDINGFK2 for the 2:00 session.
Dress: Have your child dress appropriately for a PE class. Students need to wear shorts or jogging pants, T-shirts, Shoes & Socks are not permitted on gym mats.
- (1) We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- (2) Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- (3) There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be cancelled due to lack of student enrollment.
- (4) Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are NOT available at facilities.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
Health Concerns: The attached registration asks for student’s personal health information, so staff can adequately prepare any necessary modifications to their program. Note that this information will be passed on to class instructors to be used only for the purpose of instructing physical education classes safely. The onus is on parents to provide adequate information about the special medical needs of their children.
COVID Guidelines: Each facility has specific guidelines that must be followed for Roots students to participate in their programming. Please note the following:
- i) There is limited space available for parents to stay in the building. We ask parents to drop off students and then pick up immediately after classes have ended.
- ii) Students are not required to wear a mask during the activity
- iii) Do not bring students if they show signs of illness such as a fever or coughing.
By registering for the Roots Gym program, I understand that TFH society and its branches Roots Home Education/The Father’s House Christian School, at all organizational levels, will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to an individual or any individual’s property. I agree the applicant/s are in good health and able to participate in the physical activity of this program. In the event the applicant is injured, I give permission for a staff member or parent volunteer to seek medical attention.
Contact the Roots office if you have any questions regarding this program at email@example.com or 403-616-1381
- Fit Kids 12:30 (Roots)$96$96Sold Out
- Fit Kids 12:30 (Non-Roots)$128$128Sold Out
- Fit Kids 2:00 (Roots)$96$96Sold Out
- Fit Kids 2:00 (Non-Roots)$128$128Sold Out