Mon, Aug 24|
Q & A Session for New Families to Roots
I'm registered.... but what now? Are you wondering how to fill out your program plan? Do you have questions about reimbursements or any other question about this school year? Then this session is for you!
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2020, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About the Event
Congratulations on regsitering for homeschooling with Roots!
No matter if you are starting homeschooling for the first year or if you have just switched to Roots, there are many questions families have about the coming year. We want you to know that we are here for you and are ready to answer your questions!
Join Jennie Van Hooft (Interm Principal) & Tammy Eacott (Executive Admininstrator) for an online meeting where we will answer as many questions as time will permit. Ask whatever you are wanting to know or have been curious to know.
Here's a few things that you might be thinking about:
- Facilitators (who is it, when will you know?)
- Program Plans (what are they, how do you fill them out, is there help?)
- Funding (how much is there, what can be submitted, how do you submit for reimbursement, when can you be reimbursed?)
- Fieldtrips (Are there any?)
- Roots Community (How can you meet other families?)
Please write down your questions before hand so that we don't miss out on them!
We look forward to meeting and talking with you!
Q&A Session August 24, 2020
This is a Q&A meeting for registered new families to Roots, to ask questions they have about the coming year with Roots.