Thu, Nov 09|
Edmonton Expo Centre
Farm Fair (Edmonton)
Come one, come all, learn about the world of agriculture!
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Edmonton Expo Centre, 7515 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5B 0J2, Canada
About the Event
Come one, come all, learn about the world of agriculture through animal meet-and-greets, live demonstrations, and eye-catching educational stations. Browse the trade show, check out cattle and cattle shows, and stop in to view BBQ pit master’s at work! Come and create some great memories!
The schedule is still TBD
- This event is only open to ROOTS families.
- Recommended Ages: geared towards Grade 4-6. Others are welcome though
- Registration deadline date: Oct 27
- Are younger (non-participating) siblings welcome? YES
- Arrival Time: 9:45
- Refund Policy: no refunds past registration deadline of Oct 27
- Parking info is TBD. There may be a cost to park.
- We need your assistance in ensuring that your children are at class on time and picked up at the end of each session on time. This allows the classes to start in a timely manner.
- Parents are responsible for transporting and supervising their children at all times while the child is not in class.
- Parents are responsible to stay on site at the venue during class time in case of an emergency. Should you not be able to stay, a letter with the parent signature, stating who is responsible for your child in your absence (an adult staying on site), must be given to the event organizer.
- There are no refunds past the registration deadline unless a class must be canceled due to lack of student enrollment.
- Each child needs to bring a labeled water bottle, water fountains are not always available.
Students: Roots reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of any student into the program. Students who do not demonstrate an attitude of cooperation and willingness to respect the rights and property of others will be dismissed after two warnings are issued. There will be no refund.
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
ORGANIZER CONTACT INFORMATION
Diana Vanderwekken — firstname.lastname@example.org