Tue, May 07|
Winspear Education Concert: Gr. K-3 “M is for Music” (Edmonton)
Time & Location
May 07, 2024, 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Edmonton, 4 Sir Winston Churchill Square Northwest & Corner of 99 Street &, 102 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 4X8, Canada
About the Event
Sarah T. Murdoch is a curious eight-year-old girl who isn’t looking forward to her school’s field trip to the symphony. She is sure that M stands for Meh, not music. There are ZERO Jellyfish at the Winspear Centre and not a single dinosaur. But could music be its own adventure? In this delightful introduction to the symphony, Sarah explores the big questions: What is music for? Where does it come from? And is fancy-schmancy orchestra music really for everyone? Let your imagination be captivated by the ESO while following along on Sarah’s adorable musical journey!
- A study guide will be sent to you approx. a month before the concert which you may use if you wish.
*Please note during the event, the ESO might be taking pictures and videotaping which may be used in promotional materials, print and online publications and on the ESO website.
- Recommended Ages: Gr. K-3
- Open to Roots Only
- Any specific dress/attire required? No
- Should guests bring lunch? No food, drinks, cameras or recording devices of any kind into the hall.
- Are (non-participating) siblings welcome? Yes, as long as you pay for a seat and they can sit quietly the whole time.
- Arrival Time: 10 am. We must arrive early, as they seat us all together at the same time. If running late, please text the organizer.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds past the registration deadline.
- Registration deadline date for attendees: March 7, 2024
- What is the minimum number of attendees to run the event? No minimum
On behalf of my child, I/we hereby waive and release the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship,The Father’s House Christian School and any Roots volunteer/facilitator/administrative staff of the Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship from any liability to my(our) children. I/We are fully aware of the risks and potential for harm involved in such events, and on behalf of our child, release from liability Roots Christian Home Education Fellowship (Roots), The Father’s House Christian School and waive any claims such minor may have as a result of an accident, mishap or negligence of the Released Party and/or and other party under or affiliated with the Released Party.
I acknowledge that I, the parent/guardian of the registered attendee/s agree to stay on site at the venue of the program, and if space allows in the classroom to oversee my child/ren for the duration of the program. Should I not be able to stay at the venue with my child/ren, a handwritten note with my signature will be sent with my child and given to the program organizer, stating the adult who is staying on site and has agreed to be responsible for my child/ren for the duration of the program.
Alesia Taylor; (780) 691-7595; email@example.com
- Ticket type
General AdmissionSale ends: Mar 07, 11:50 p.m.
Mar 07, 11:50 p.m.Price$11.00